Sunday, June 17, 2012

6-17-2012

Today is a great Day to reflect on fathers and as I do so I was blessed to know two of my grandfathers and appreciate the relationship I had with them. I appreciate my own father who did so much for me growing up. Just to give you an idea every monring he would have a big breakfast fixed for his family. Breakfast was always on the table and ready to go at 6:00 not cereal or something out of a box but eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, hot chocolate just to share a few of the things he would make for us then he would clean up the table do the dishes and off to work he went. When he returned home it was time for him to fix another meal at 5 P.M.  My Dad was and is still a great Dad. Too bad some of his grandchildren never really got to know him and some of his great grandchildren. I look and my children and son-in-laws what a great example they are of what being a father is all about. Well I might blog a few more times I had no idea it had been over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment