Friday, June 22, 2012


June 22, 2012

I have almost completed three weeks of being back to work and it is time to reflect back on this. As I do I am so thankful for all the love and support that has been given to Jan and myself. This is one journey that I never could have made on my own. Jan has been a great blessing to me and her support and love is second to none. We know we have our weaknesses and this was truly a blessing for us traveling down this road. We both know life is short and fragile but relationships can be so stable and enduring. I don’t know how much life I have left but I want to be a kinder and gentler person. My faith in God and his Son has increased during this process also my faith in my fellow man. We as American’s are so blessed with all we have what a great nation to live in and be part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment